Storage Raya – Cloud Raya S3 Object Storage
Storage Raya is an object storage service from Cloudraya. It is compatible with S3 protocol and let you store as well as serve large amount of files or data. Start by creating bucket that will store your files and folders and serve them.
Create a Bucket
- From Cloudraya Control Panel’s left menu, click on the Resources > Object Storage
- Click on the “Create Bucket” button on the top right corner of the page
- After that, specify a name of your bucket
- Then, select the region you want the bucket to be in
- Optionally, you may choose the permiss on the file listing, by default it is a private listing which means you need an access key to view the listing of the bucket
Notes: You may also use your bucketname.s3-<region>.storageraya.com as the hostname. For example:
- Bucket Name: myimages
- Storage Raya Path-Styles URL:
- Storage Raya Virtual Hosted URL:
- Click on the “Bucket” name that you want to upload the files into.
- Click on the “Upload File” button on the top right corner.
- Then, click on the “Select File” and select single or multiple files and then click on the “Upload” button.
Note: Currently Storageraya can only upload a maximum of 2GB of filesize via the Web GUI. If you want to upload more than 2GB of a filesize, we recommend to use s3cmd (for command line interface) or Cyber Duck for a desktop GUI.
- To delete a specific file, select the “Delete” from the “Actions” menu of the filename.
- To delete multiple files, you may check the checkboxes next to the filename and click on the top right corner “Action” button and select the “Delete”.
Setting Permission on a file
You can change the permission of a file to a Public or Private
- Choose a file from the list and click on the “Actions” > “Manage Permission”
- Select whether it’s Public or Private then click on the “Update Permission”
- Optionally, you may also generate a quick share URL by clicking on the “Actions” > “Quick Share”
You may create folders to organize your files.
Create a folder
- At the top right hand corner, click on the “New Folder”
- Then, specify the name of the new “Folder” and click “Create”
Delete a folder
- Choose the folder from the list and click on the “Actions” > “Delete”.
- Confirm the deletion. Remember that all the contents within that folder are also deleted.
Create your bucket now in cp.cloudraya.com by using your Cloud Raya’s account. If you have just discovered us, you can sign up here. Should there any further questions about Storage, reach our team by live chat in Cloud Raya’s website.